Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You




I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter


So, I've already told you all about teenage spy Alex Rider (Stormbreaker, Point Blank), now I have a new spy to introduce you to, Cammie Morgan. Cammie goes to an elite school for geniuses called Gallagher Academy. Her mother happens to be the headmistress and a former spy.

Cammie’s school is a training ground for future female spies (no boys allowed!!!). The surrounding town folk believe the school is nothing more than a rich girls’ boarding school. Cammie doesn’t care much about what these people think, until a routine training mission goes wrong.

Cammie, the Chameleon, is spotted by a local teenage boy. How did he see her, when no one else can? And, why does Cammie feel so attracted to him?

Now, it is up to Cammie and her friends to pull-off the biggest mission of their careers so far, dating. It will take all of the evapopaper, hacking codes, and listening devices they have to decode the most confusing thing in existence, the teenage boy.

To find out if Cammie and her girlfriends succeed, or if they are caught by her mom and tortured, you will have to read, I’d Tell You I Love You, but Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter.

No comments: